Friday, February 27, 2009

Me and my bro gonna grow fatter sooner or later!
Both of us were craving for more food although we had a scrumptious dinner these few days.
Perhaps our mouth are too itchy.

I think my cheena no hope alr :( I think i should belong to the Band 4 class instead.
If you ever noticed, im the only girl from my class in Band 3 and the rest are in Band1&2 or HCL.
Nic neo's cheena is like improving. But mine, deproving. Sigh.
Damn jealous of his tests marks lor.
Maybe its because i didnt put in much effort when doing the test.
And not only my cheena has no hope, my english also! I suck at languages. No idea why.
Anybody can tell me what i can do???

D.I. course tmr for the whole day o.o
Hope its short and sweet. Got to do drill anw.


My mood now is so...............
Speechless.